The goal of this project is to reveal an unseen, patterned structure by exploring and interpreting a single, manufactured object. A visual test of gestalt theory, whereby the whole becomes something “other” than the sum if its parts.
- Select an inexpensive utilitarian object.
- Make a series of strategic decisions to unpack its parts into a series of reduced, tectonic elements.
- Reassemble these same elements into a new formal composition.
- For Architecture & Urban Design
- Type Physical model, NURBS model